To Become A New Dealer
Marshall Distributing has catalogs for motorcycles, ATV, snowmobile and watercraft parts and accessories. In order for you to receive one or more catalogs, we must have proof that you do the majority of your business in one or more of the above areas.
We sell only to shops who operate on a full-time basis and are Stocking Dealers in the Power Sports Industry. We also need to know that the general public is aware of your business. In order to assist us in processing your application, the following check list is provided for your convenience:
1. A current dealer application (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2. A copy of an OEM invoice, if a franchised dealer.
3. A copy of your Yellow Pages ad.
4. A dated copy of any other advertising that you have done.
5. A copy of your resale tax identification.
6. Photos of your business, inside and out, including your business sign.
7. Only ORIGINAL PHOTOS will be accepted, no fax or copy please.
8. We need to know your business hours.
9. All proof must be current.
In order for us to review your application in a timely manner, please provide all of the requested information. Thank you for your interest in Marshall Distributing.